Houston, Texas
3.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I had a bad experience at Galveston Four Points.Bad reception team at front desk.

Problems with a very noisy air conditioning, tel didn't work and ridiculous toilet seat. To complete the bad service, a non polite manager, informed that could not give us another apartment because it was fully booked.

We could see that the hotel was not full at all, there were many apartments available, what we confirm with booking.com.Terrible experience that we could not expect from Sheraton.

Review about: Four Points By Sheraton Air Conditioner Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Four Points by Sheraton?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Hightide Holidays - Be Aware Hightide Holidays "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more