Houston, Texas
3.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I had a bad experience at Galveston Four Points.Bad reception team at front desk.

Problems with a very noisy air conditioning, tel didn't work and ridiculous toilet seat. To complete the bad service, a non polite manager, informed that could not give us another apartment because it was fully booked.

We could see that the hotel was not full at all, there were many apartments available, what we confirm with booking.com.Terrible experience that we could not expect from Sheraton.

Review about: Four Points By Sheraton Air Conditioner Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Four Points by Sheraton?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more